Thursday 5 January 2012

BLITZ Open Day soon

Blitz Open Day is peering around the corner. It's a chance for university game orientated students like myself to get a better insight to the games industry, and this would be wonderful to qualify for.
By qualify, I mean you need to prove your worth by submitting one of the following: 2D, 3D, Animation, Audio, Games Design or Programming.

I initially didn't think my work would be good enough to submit, since I heard from some friends that they pick only the top 100 of each field or something like that. But they have also convinced me to give it a shot...


This is a collection of work from my Major Project: Dissonance. It's a game concept I need to design and partially complete by the end of this academic year.










I also helped out my boyfriend with his submission, here is a small preview:

0 comments:

Post a Comment